First off, our Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration 2019 (HHD) at the Law Society of Ontario (and webinar) is around the corner (October 15, 2019). We look forward to seeing you there. It’s free but space is limited; please visit http://www.lawsocietygazette.ca/events/ to register.
Secondly, we would love to have you back as a CHBA member for the 2019-2020 term. It’s easier than ever to renew your membership.
We have grown as an organization for the past few years and we wanted to share our achievements and your engagement.
The 2018-2019 term was amazing!!! And thanks to you the CHBA delivered:
- new membership categories with an expanded business network;
- a more frequently visited website www.chbalegal.com ;
- a growing lawyers directory with more lawyer members than ever before;
- ongoing updates and communication with lawyers, students-at-law, and law students
- LSO accredited CPD-EDI programming
- global-scale events led by CHBA or their members:
- 1st Summit of The Americas Chicago 2019 (American Bar Association)
- Internationally Trained Lawyers Networks
- mentorship program;
- bilingual (English/Spanish) blog posts and articles featuring CHBA members.
Remember that your engagement with the CHBA is what fuels our efforts to create a greater and stronger presence of Latin American and Hispanic legal community in Canada.
We hope to see you back on our membership list sot that we can continue our efforts as a community.
If you are changing your membership status, became a CHBA member on or after March 1, 2019, or have a questions about your membership renewal, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Un abrazo caluroso!
Canadian Hispanic Bar Association