Join the ABA’s Hispanic Commission for a special webinar event!
“North American Immigration during Covid-19 – Perspectives from the U.S., Canada, and Mexico”
Thursday, June 25, 2020 11:00 AM Central Time (Chicago), 12:00 PM (Toronto/Mexico City)
Register here: https://americanbar.zoom.us/…/reg…/WN_laaSU0PGRcaDVDEPUMVlIA
– Guadalupe Perez, Staff Attorney, National Immigration Justice Centre, Chicago
– César Cuauhtémoc García Hernández, Associate Professor of Law, University of Denver
– Ravi Jain, Partner, Green & Spiegel, Toronto
– María Elena Abraham, Associate, Santamarina + Steta, Mexico City
– Elba Gutierrez, Associate, Greenberg Taurig, Mexico City
This webinar will provide an overview of the impact of COVID-19 on immigration in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada and what legal practitioners can expect in this area moving forward.
This webinar will feature an introduction from ABA President Judy Perry Martinez and will feature attorneys from Canada, the US, and Mexico. Discussion will be moderated by Caroline Shoenberger, Chief Executive Officer, Shoenberger Public Interest Law Foundation.